Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chariot as an Action card

Yesterday my computer was hacked again, and that was upsetting. What works for me in such situations is music and a cup of Starbucks tea or coffee.

A-HA the famous group from the 80's-90's also had a very positive effect on me. I am and were always in love with the main singer of the group Morton Harket. DO NOT worry, I am not stalking him! :)

Their last CD is especially great, "The Foot of the Mountain"-  and I want to make a dedication to the Magician/ Dragonfly, a song called "Real Meaning", who should now know his "position".
I always think that rather than staying upset it is better to take action than just patiently wait things to get better. So why not pick up a magazine?
It was a pleasant surprise to see Rihanna on the cover of  British Glamour magazine for January 2014. She is a perfect Pisces so very inspiring for the Month of February. A paper edition is always better, don't you think?
If you get your hands on a copy of this magazine it is time to "switch your willpower" with the article you'll  find on page 2.15 in the Fast living section. And finally when I am upset there is nothing like a coffee break on a Wednesday or Saturday afternoon, now is it? It is the only time I have for myself.

... and by the way, this post has nothing to do with "feelings" ..only if you would not be so superficial! look deeper!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks