Monday, February 5, 2018

Valentine Matching of Tarot Court Cards in Regency Time


Dear all,

I have some very exciting news. Firstly let me ask you a question or two:
Do you love Valentine? and
Do you want to learn the 16 Tarot Court Cards in an easy, fun way?

If your answer is affirmative to both questions please read further! Instead of trying to picture Court Cards as people you do not know lets try to remember them as people you may know, maybe just even from reading about them in Jane Austen books, but  are people you can easy remember, describe and relate to. In order to teach you the Tarot Court Cards I will invite you to use the Jane Austen Tarot Deck which I will also use as presentation in this blog. The Tarot Court Cards, represented by lively characters from Jane Austen books will become the bachelors and bachelorettes  of this Valentine. After you learn about each tarot card and the type of group of people it represents we will have a big reveal on Valentine's day of who has coupled with who and who stayed single.

It will be very fun to learn the Tarot Court Cards and I will write 4 separate posts in which I will present the Pages, the Knights the Queens and the Kings in this particular order.
Once you will learn the cards yourself you can decide which tarot card describes you best and with which card you would like to match with. Once you figure out your own personality and your secret match in terms of Tarot Cards it is much easier to focus in real life on your choice of partner.

It is a learning experience that will not only help you remember the Tarot Court Cards but will also have a real life applicability in terms of finding a matching partner.

I chose Jane Austen characters to learn about the Tarot Court Card not only because there was already a deck with these characters, but because I believe that early 1800s/ 19th Century England would have been the perfect place in time where I would travel back to meet a suitable matching partner for myself.

Come back tomorrow to this blog because I will start presenting the young maidens as the first round of bachelorettes.




Happy learning everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks