Friday, March 3, 2017

New Tarot Club Meetup in Bucharest

Hi everyone,

I am happy to tell you that I am starting a new Tarot Meetup in Bucharest.  It will be fun to interact directly with new tarot enthusiasts and/ or students...

This is a trial meetup, based on how much interest is going to be and how much fun we are going to have at our meeting there will be further meetings or not.

It is the first time I am doing this and it is mostly an action caused by a recent tarot reading I had on myself. Lets hope there will be a celestial touch and everything will go as planned.

Some of things we are going to do on our first meeting:

- round table what attracts you to tarot
- choosing a Significator card that fits your personality and zodiac sign.
- connecting with the cards by looking at the pictures to tell a story
- journaling exercises
- other suggestions welcome

Ok, everyone that wants to join is welcome. Just click the link and add yourself to the group.

Bucharest Tarot Club

love and light


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks