Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Karmic Relationships- I release this karma

Hi,

I recently encounter another karmic attraction with someone that was not available, had a girlfriend. It was a very painful experience for me... but this time around I came to recognize and make the difference between a soulmate or twin flame relationship and a karmic relationship. The karmic relationship is mainly a relationship where you think you met the perfect person for yourself despite little compatibility and cannot stop thinking about them, but in fact the relationship is more pain than happy times.

Vix at newagehipster.co has an awesome article about karmic relationships- please read here.

Because of my past experience with karmic attractions I decided it is time to release this karma once and for good by forgiving all those who did me wrong, so they will not keep coming back into my life over and over again.

Here is an affirmation I want to release:

 "I release this karma, I forgive and release all those who have hurt me in all directions of time so that I may move forward no longer held by the karma of my past relationships".

According to Carol Nichols at imaginespirit.com there is a way to work out these karmic relationships, however  "It takes honesty and the willingness on both partners to work on  problems and issues".

You can read the entire article here.

My honest opinion, based on my experience with karmic relationships is to not try to work them out, because it may be a waste of time and energy on something that perhaps is not meant to be.
I encourage you to take up a new activity, like painting or something you are passionate about, including charity and giving to others in order to heal from a karmic relationship/ or just karmic attraction.
Instead, create a clear image of the type of person you want to attract and focus your intent on it.

Love and light,

Ok, lets back up again... this is what I learned from what the books said... unfortunately the reality of what you experience with a karmic relationship/ attraction is completely different. You will feel high and low... and you will feel desperate at times... and it won't be that easy to control your feelings and emotions. That is the reality!! Taking up another interest is a good recommendation, but not a cure. So be prepared to know that it will take some time before you will feel yourself again. Trying to date other people won't help also because your mind is set on that one person and all others will seem like NOT good enough by comparison. Under these conditions I advise you to go out,  but not date anyone yet... have a fling or an affair/ nothing serious.
As much comfort as you might feel when spending time alone, do not isolate yourself because your mind will wonder back in delusions. Now is the time to gather your friends and throw a themed party.. like exchanging books or swapping clothes, or a tarot party...where you exchange readings on each other. However whatever you do stay clear of questions about the partner in question it will bring back those feelings you want to forget about. 

I am sorry if you feel I disconsidered  your feelings... I am here to tell the truth and not what is right to do!! I wish more psychics would take this approach rather than dictate what we should do by the book.

Love and blessings,





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks