Friday, November 11, 2016

Trump Election- the Temperance

Everyone seems to be shocked about the presidental election results in the US, but I am not. Morever, during the campaign I encouraged people online to vote for Trump if they were to escape Clinton mascarade.

I think Trump is going to be an OK-ay president and I simply did  not fall for the boufonic interpretation that he is against muslims or mexicans or women or gays.

I liked him because he is NOT against BDS (The Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement that works to end international support for Israel's oppression of Palestinians) and will NOT play Israel's games, for sure NOT as much as the Clintons were going to.

The Temperance - is the trump card that will predict mostly what will happen in America next, because it is a card of mix of opposites/ racial tensions. Remember Raider Waite deck depicts an angel with one foot in water and one on land- showing the mix of elements water and earth which can be applied as different races and cultures. In my prior interpretation of the Temperance card I said that the Temperance can indicate a relationship where one partner is of a different race or culture/ ot it indicates a mixed marriage.
Trump will have to be the president that will stay just like the angel with one foot on land and another in the water in order to harmonize these very different elements.
 Even in Jane Austen Tarot where we do not have a mix of races we have two ladies Emma Woodhouse and Jane Fairfax showing a mix of poor, but accomplished lady and a richer lady and a role model. Thus, even though we do not have a mix of races we have a mix of  opposites/ people with different prosperity levels.



Anyway unlike the Obama case, who promissed a lot and did nothing/ or little, we have the Trump case who promissed little and will do a lot.

PS- I am also fond of Republicans because during their administration I received my citizenship, so yeah, there is also a  selfish, personal reason for it.

Blessed be


1 comment:

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks