Friday, January 8, 2016

My Tarot Book Writing Goal for 2016


One of my goals for 2016 is to self publish a tarot book. It is not going to be a boring book or just another book in tarot with simple explanation of the cards. It will be an exciting book, a book of passion on a tarot theme.

Initially I thought of asking for financial help for making this book happen, but I decided otherwise. I will be writing the book with or without financial support because this has to be done. Now with Mercury Retrograde and Jupiter Retrograde on my second house (until May 9th) it is clearly not a good time to start a new project and ask for support.

I will let you all know about the progress I am making on this goal later on. and I may even post  a chapter or two on my blog.

Please see my new writing goal for 2018.  See link: New Writing Goal

Best wishes everyone,
High Priestess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks