Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Blogging Issues- 5 of Wands

5 of Wands..- fighting problems

Recently I encountered some blogging issues. First, I tried to add Google AdSense to this blog, but I have been refused on various ridiculous motives such as the content of my blog includes adult content.  The real reason for my rejected application is clearly that my political views are not in line with Google politics. I know if they could they would just wipe out this blog entirely, unfortunately for them they can't do that.

Then, I tried to write blog content at hubpages.com. There my Google AdSense has been accepted together with few other monetization campaigns however I encountered a different problem. My first blog post, they call it hub has been accepted and online for about a day and then they removed it. I also tried to post three other hubs equally unsuccessful under the complaint that the text is not original. Apparently they want only new articles on their pages and you cannot use any articles you previously published even if they are your own, like in my situation. The first hub, originally published has been removed under another excuse: that it is not professional enough, sounds too much like a blog posting on a personal blog and promotes my blog.
My answer to that is that if I was such a professional writer why would I publish my articles on an amateur blog site such as Hubpages ? Also, I have no need to promote my blog through their site because all the "right" people are already reading my blog and I am not just looking for visitors.
To put everyone's mind at rest I am not interested in popularizing my Florida relationship because it was the worst relationship ever and it could easily win the Guinness Book of Records as the worst relationship in history. In short, I was in love with a man who was addicted to sports (having a love affair with his tennis racket) and emotionally unavailable to any woman, emotionally defective. Everyone knows that you cannot chase a man who has an addiction and hope he will fall in love with you, except me obviously.
Even my current Muslim boyfriend, who is a very intelligent balanced man with a clear mind, did not understand me and my love situation at the time. So, if he cannot understand me, that means none can. However, he made a very good point when he told me that all my trouble with the Jews are because of this Florida man. That is so right. Only because of this man the Jews harassed me, threatened me on the computer, destroyed 4 laptops, accused and charged me with things I have not done, broke my arm,  and tried to lock me in a mental hospital. Sorry Google, this is not hate against an ethnic group is called telling the truth!

The only reason I wanted to join Hubpages in the first place is because I wanted to help out a friend who has some financial difficulties.

Anyway blogging for me it is just a recreational activity and I will try to keep it like that despite all these obstacles.

Right now my focus is on the book I am preparing and I will be entering a spiritual writing contest very soon. Hopefully my luck will change.

Sending light and love,

High Priestess



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks