Monday, September 29, 2014

Life Cards, Shadow, Tarot Shadow Work

With Tarot we can determine our life cards- our soul, personality and shadow cards. My soul tarot card computed using my birth date and year is the Chariot.  The soul card shows the qualities we aspire, our secret goals and wishes. The personality card, on the other hand shows how we appear to others.  Luckily for me my soul and personality cards are the same- the Chariot. That explains all the travelling, and often changing of residence I have been doing until I met my shadow tarot card.
The shadow card is the card that shows the hidden (malefic) influences that will affect your life. My shadow card is the Tower.  Because of this coupled with the presence of an island in my life line in my palm around the age of 35 I can fully understand that the misfortune that happened to me around that age was bound/ destined to happen.  I had no choice in preventing it. It was simply my time to face my shadow card, the Tower.  The shadow in Tarot is like a separate entity that cannot be controlled, according to Christine Jette in her awesome book “Tarot Shadow Work”.
Analyzing the Tower card further apart from the obvious meaning of destruction, has also a deeper understanding of liberation.  In 2008-2009 I lost everything I owned, all property (car, clothes, furniture, personal items), I was harassed, and suppressed by Jewish in Florida, and I was prosecuted for something I was not guilty of. I had to fight for my life against people that done me so wrong. I learned to understand that all these were happening for a reason. The reason was ONLY for me to realize that I have to leave the country.  What I believed in (freedom of Palestine, opposing stereotypes against innocent Muslims, outrage against the lies and mass manipulation of the American media) was no longer in line with Obama regime that was just coming into power.  At that time I thought the problem was just local to South Florida, but I had no idea that the country under newly elected Obama was to become a pro-Jewish terrorist state.  
https://www.facebook.com/msn/posts/10152382821716409 and here
http://www.scoopnest.com/user/MSN/512401707804786689
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/379688/news/world/nsa-shared-americans-private-communications-with-israel-snowden?utm_campaign=GMANewsTwitter&utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Twitter
They removed my original MSN link to Snowden article.

The shadow will always be with me but taking responsibility in my life by letting go of these past hurtful memories, no longer useful I can control its effect. I still have healing work to do as I keep having nightmares all the time, constantly being followed by the phantoms of the past.  I am working on changing direction with forgiveness and compassion, as suggested again by Christine Jette in her book “Tarot Shadow Work”.  Last, I want to thank Christine for writing such a wonderful book on Tarot shadow work as a concrete way to ease ”emotional pain”( as she so wonderfully put it), to heal, to grow and to transform.  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link that proves what I have tried to communicate as soon as I left America that Jews are ruling/ running behind US government organizations.

    http://news.msn.com/us/nsa-shared-americans-private-communications-with-israel-snowden#tscptmf

    Now they are trying to get this guy, Snowden too.. and he had to run out of the country also for telling the truth.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks